Финиши в первом раунде
- Нанесено акц. ударов
- Выброшено акц. ударов
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
- Pro since 2021
- Three wins by KO, four by submission (2 RNC, guillotine, triangle)
- Six first-round finishes
- Reported 6-0 amateur record
- Origin of nickname: “My dad calls me ‘Slick.’ I don’t know where it came from, but it stuck.”
UFC Fight Night (1/14/23) Debut
When and why did you start training for fighting? Since I was eight years old. I said I was going to be UFC champ. Then, when I was 10, my mom worked at an ER and met a guy who owned an MMA gym and me, my dad, and brother started going. Then I’ve been to different MMA gyms since that point.
What ranks and titles have you held? Wrestled at McKendree University, which is D2, and I’m a blue belt because I don’t go to a gym that belts like that.
Do you have any heroes? My dad is my hero. We’ve always had a special bond and he’s always been there for me no matter what. I’ve always wanted to be like my dad.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means everything to me; this has been my dream since I can remember. My dad was big into the UFC since I was a kid so I would always watch with him, and I remember being super young and thinking I was gonna be the champ one day.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I went to McKendree University and got my bachelor’s in criminal justice.
What was your job before you started training? I work security jobs on and off; I always want to focus on training and chasing this dream.
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? 6-0, won two amateur belts.
Favorite grappling technique: D’Arce and triangles
Favorite striking technique: My jab