Новости о бойце
Финиши в первом раунде
- Нанесено акц. ударов
- Выброшено акц. ударов
- Тейкдаунов выполнено
- Попыток текйдаунов
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
- Pro since 2016
- Seven wins by KO, two by submission (Calf slicer, triangle choke)
- Five first-round finishes
- Origin of nickname: “My coach gave me the nickname because of Badr Hari, who is his favorite K-1 fighter.”
UFC Fight Night (9/17/22): Debut
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 5
Episode five (9/28/21) Zellhuber won a three round unanimous decision over Lucas Almeida
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started at 12 years old with my coach, Raul Romero, because of bullying problems in school.
What would it mean for you to fight in the UFC? Everything. I’ve been training my whole life for this moment. I’ve lost friends and moments of my life that I’m never getting back, but when I get my contract, it will be worth it.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? Yes, I have a degree in physical therapy
What was your job before you started fighting? Student
Ranks in any martial arts styles: BJJ black belt
Favorite grappling technique: Leg locks
Favorite Striking technique: Kicks and spinning things